Are Acrylic Cabinet Sliding Doors a Better Option than Glass?April 23rd, 2018
Whether you are fitting out a liquor store, or require secure cabinets for your work place, acrylic doors can be a great alternative to glass. Glass is heavy, easily breakable and hard to manoeuvre. When you are protecting valuable items, such as alcohol, you don’t want a material that can be shattered and is vulnerable to being broken. Glass is more complicated to fit and requires more strength to move, meaning it less convenient for yourself and customers. Furthermore if you do shatter glass the clean-up is more difficult and can cause injury.
Alternatively acrylic sliding doors eliminate many of the concerns that come with glass. Acrylic is light weight, easily moved and cannot shatter. These sliding doors can still give an attractive transparent look to the cabinet without being susceptible to vandalism.
At Affordable Shelving we provide acrylic sliding doors that can be specifically produced for your requirements. These custom fitted doors will provide you with piece of mind that your items are secure, safe and not vulnerable to theft. We will ensure they look precisely how you want at an affordable price. Come in to our store at 5 Eileen Road Clayton South, or contact us to have a chat about how we can improve your store fit out today!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Consider Used Shop Fittings and Shelving When you’re On a Budget
- The Importance of Precision in Pharmacy Shelving for Organising Pharmaceutical Medicines and Supplies
- Retail Store Shelving Design Ideas to Maximise Your Space without the Clutter
- Advantages of Gondola Shelves
- Shop Shelving and Shopfittings: Choosing the Best Option to Make It Work for Your Business
- Tips in Choosing the Best Shelving and Retail Equipment Supplier for Commercial Fitouts