The Importance of Precision in Pharmacy Shelving for Organising Pharmaceutical Medicines and SuppliesAugust 22nd, 2016
Since pharmacies are responsible for dispensing prescription medications, medical devices and other supplies, their shelving requirements are unique in comparison to other types of businesses. Precision is key for pharmacy shelving in order for the proper organisation of pharmaceutical medicines and supplies. For this reason, pharmacies need to search out shelves that offer the following benefits:
1. Sufficient Space to Organise Each Medication and Its Various Dosages
Shelving for a pharmacy should provide adequate space to organise each drug and its different dosages in a clear, uncluttered way. Otherwise, pharmacists may have a difficult time filling prescriptions in a timely manner, and this might cause customer dissatisfaction.
2. Pharmacy Shelves Should Offer Easy Access
The front of the shelves for a pharmacy should provide quick and easy access to enable the staff members to perform their jobs with efficiency. Customers will not need to stand a wait longer than necessary to receive their medications and supplies.
3. Shelves should come in a Wide Variety of Options
Pharmacy shelves need to be available in a wide assortment of styles. Each back-end area is different in size and layout. Options in this shelving should include:
• Double-Sided Pharmacy Island Gondola Shelving System
• Wall Bay Shelving in various sizes
• Double-Sided Island Gondola that features a hang-sell area on the end or on both ends
• Dispensary Counter Shelving
With all the above options, it is easy to configure your back area in the ideal manner for your pharmacy.
4. Flexible to Change With Current Needs
Your shelving also should provide flexibility in order to change to handle current needs when new medications come on the scene or an increase in stock is necessary. This will prevent you from needing to purchase additional shelves more often than your budget allows.
5. Enable Accurate Labelling
Shelving options should enable you to label your shelves in an accurate manner. By the way, alphabetizing your medications and supplies is the best and recommended way to organise your back-end area.
6. Budget-Friendly Investment for Your Pharmacy
In addition to the above benefits, pharmacy shelves should be a budget-friendly investment for you company. You should never need to pay exorbitant prices for these storage structures.
Come to Affordable Shelving to purchase all your pharmacy shelving needs at competitive prices. We are a one-stop shop for used and new shop fittings. Our business caters to pharmacies, independent retailers, convenience stores and supermarkets. Along with your order, you will receive a guarantee of satisfaction.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Refrigeration and Coolroom Shelving: Why Should You Choose the Best Rustproof Quality?
- Complete Shop Shelving and Shopfitting Solutions
- Effective and Better Product Displays with Planned Shop Fittings
- Consider Used Shop Fittings and Shelving When you’re On a Budget
- The Importance of Precision in Pharmacy Shelving for Organising Pharmaceutical Medicines and Supplies
- The Effects of Shelving Design in Visual Merchandising
- How Shelves Can Affect Your Shopfitting Design
- Retail Store Shelving Design Ideas to Maximise Your Space without the Clutter
- Advantages of Gondola Shelves
- Shop Shelving and Shopfittings: Choosing the Best Option to Make It Work for Your Business
- Cost and Budget Considerations for Retail and Commercial Shelving
- Tips in Choosing the Best Shelving and Retail Equipment Supplier for Commercial Fitouts